Road 2 Success
The Road 2 Success Program offers employment supports to people age 16 and older who are unemployed and/or not attending/succeeding in school.
The Program Coordinator can assist youth and adults in preparing for employment through:
- Resumes & Cover Letter
- Job Search Assistance
- Job Interview Preparation
- Applications for school/training
- Filling out forms (Birth Certificates, Manitoba Health Cards, Legal Aide, etc.)
- 1-1 Support/Employment Coaching
- Referrals to outside agencies
- Weekly updated Job Posting Board at Network 4 Change
For more information on the Road 2 Success Program contact the Network 4 Change office.